pyQuickBase: Python Interface to QuickBase API
pyQuickBase is an MIT licensed client library for the Intuit QuickBase
API, using Requests for
HTTP, and lxml is used for XML processing.
- Added a new return_file function to retrieve a QuickBase file as a
Python file object.
- Made the package pip installable.
- Added support for uploading files with add_record module.
To install pyQuickBase, simply:
- get_file -- used in conjunction with a query and specified
attachment field ID, can download one or many files from a table to
Initialize the client:
client = quickbase.Client(username, password, database=database,
List all records in a table:
response = client.do_query(query="'3'.XEX.''}", structured=True,
for record in response:
dt = datetime.datetime.fromtimestamp(int(r['1']) / 1000).strftime('%m-%d-%Y')
print "Record ID# %s was created on %s" % (record['3'], dt)
MIT, See license file.
Developed by Kevin V Seelbach. You may
email me directly if you have questions or
- Fork the repository
on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or
branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature
works as expected.